Welcome to our website !

3-DAY JUICE DETOX

By 11:40 , , , , , , , ,


I just finished a 3 day detox and I am feeling so good so I decided to share it with you guys. A 3 day detox is something I do twice a year, after Christmas and summer holiday. 
When you do a detox, you remove toxins from your body. These toxins exist everywhere including in the air we breathe, the food we eat and the medications we take.
When we juice, our body gains the nutrient in liquid form, the juice contains the fibre that feed our body and then helps to flush out all the rubbish in our body. But remember our body detoxifies itself and not the juice but it requires the right tool to do that. A detox cleanse can be very beneficial and can make you feel a lot healthier. But you need a good program by a professional. I use Jason Vale's 3 day detox program. I love his detox program and I have been using it for over 6 years now.
A detox done wrong will just drain your body of energy, while a detox done right result in higher energy levels and an increased sense of wellness.
I make my juice myself, that way I know exactly what I am taking, but if you think you can't do that yourself, order pre-made juices from a reputable juicing company. Never the packaged juice from shops which have been pasteurised. According to Jason Vale, try to keep it simple, be mentally and physically prepared, have all your fruits and vegetables ready before starting.
After completing a good detox you get rid of waste, your body will be dairy free, junk free, sugar free and free of so many rubbish.
Some benefits of a good detox are;
  • Increase energy level
  • Strenghten immune system
  • Increase mental focus
  • Weight-loss
  • Clearer skin and shinier hair
  • Improve skin tone
  • Brighter eyes

Take it from me, I have done it several times and each time I do it I notice all these changes and because of that,I have decided to go raw till 6pm most of the time.

As Jack Lalanne said, ''Imagine regular exercise and nutritious food as 'nature's broom' gently sweeping out your intestinal tract.'' Cleanliness of the bowels results in proper elimination, quickly manifesting itself in all the cells of the body.

Doing a detox is completely worth it. As I said earlier, follow a program. There are so many good ones out there, personally I use Jason Vale's and will strongly recommend it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments