Welcome to our website !

ALOE VERA GEL MASK

By 09:35 , , ,

ALOE VERA GEL MASK

Aloe vera, the medicine plant. This is an amazing, inexpensive faced mask that is safer than chemical filled face mask we buy from shops. I have been using this and it is the best mask I've used. It is refreshing and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. 

To use this amazing face mask, cut out a little portion of aloe vera and cut it into half to get the gel as seen above. rub the gel all over your face and neck area, and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold or warm water and apply a moisturizer. Personally I do this before I shower. This will leave your skin glowing and radiant.

Normally, I use the gel for to make a refreshing aloe vera juice (See how to do it here) and then I rub the remaining gel on my face and neck. 

Try it and let me know what you think.

You Might Also Like

0 comments