Welcome to our website !

Super berry breakfast smoothie

By 12:57 , , , ,


Today I am going to share with you my super berry smoothie recipe. Smoothies are the best breakfast meals because it is so quick and easy to make and  you can take it on the go. I am a very busy mum with 6 kids and also eat raw till 6pm, so smoothies are perfect for me. Some days, I drink smoothies the whole day and this one is my go to breakfast recipe. 

For this smoothie, I added 

A handful of Blueberries, Strawberries and Blackberries
1 Banana 
A handful of Kale, Spinach 
1 teaspoon of Spirulina powder
1/2 cup of water or coconut water

I add all these to my blender, give it a good blitz and you're good to go. What is your favourite breakfast smoothie Leave a comment below and let me know. 
  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am inspired to stay healthy with eating raw. I actually do fruit and veg smoothies but am not consistent and I do eat well afterwards.

    ReplyDelete