Welcome to our website !

Fish Peppersoup

By 12:37 , , , , ,



Pepper soup is very popular and light starter back home in Nigeria, it is served very hot and spicy and it is very easy to cook. Pepper soup is especially comforting during the winter months as the spice and heat will warm you right up. Here is my recipe for fish peppersoup, the great thing about peppersoup is that you can use any meat you like (Chicken, beef, goat meat etc). I like to use fish because it is healthy and nutricious.

Everyone has their style of cooking it but I like to leave it simple, but you can play around with the recipe and adjust the pepper/ meat to your liking. I have also added Tumeric to the recipe, I now add tumeric to all my dishes as the health benefits are amazing (More on this soon). Anyway, hope you enjoy it and let me know how yours turns out.

Ingredients

1 medium cat fish or salmon fish
1 large onion
1 hot pepper
Thyme
Tumeric
Salt to taste
1 Knorr cube
1 clove garlic
ginger

Recipe

1. Cut and wash the fish into 1-inch thick slices, Place them in a pot and pour water just enough to cover the fish.

2. Add salt, knorr cube and chopped onion and bring it to boil.

3. Add the rest of the ingredients, and leave to simmer for another 10 - 15 minutes.








You Might Also Like

0 comments